1-. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about the use of the website, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the same.
These text files, cookies, mainly collect data on use and navigation by users, which can then be retrieved and used by the person responsible for that cookie for various purposes: for example, and without exhaustive intention, observation of user behavior. , personalization of certain characteristics of navigation, determine the characteristics of the user’s browser or the devices used by it, creation of personalized audiences, as well as other purposes.
2-. CLASSIFICATION OF COOKIES
There are different types of cookies:
- Depending on the ownership:
- Own cookies: those generated by a computer or domain managed by the web editor itself.
- Third-party cookies: those generated and sent to the user’s terminal by a third-party service that the editor is using on its website.
In this sense, we use our own cookies.
- For their duration or time during which they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
In this sense, we use both session and persistent cookies.
- For its purpose
- Technical or strictly necessary cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , regional settings, etc.
- Analysis or analytical cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Social cookies: They are necessary for the functioning of the widgets that allow the website to interact with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
In this sense, we use strictly necessary cookies and personalization cookies (page language).
Before installing cookies that are not strictly necessary, we will request the user’s consent, informing them in advance through the corresponding cookie notice or CMP (consent management platform) and giving the user the option to decide the appropriate configuration / installation of cookies through an easily accessible cookie settings panel.
3-. WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEB USE?
In the following table we offer you information about the cookies used by this website:
one-. Name of the cookie:
two-. Name of the cookie:
Stores the language preferences chosen by the user
4-. MANAGEMENT, CONFIGURATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
When accessing this website, the user may view a cookie notice or CMP (consent management platform).
Said notice contains a hyperlink or link to a panel to configure or manage preferences regarding cookies, allowing the user to activate or reject them depending on their type.
Once you have made your choice regarding the configuration of cookies, access to the aforementioned configuration panel will continue to be accessible to the user and will allow the modification of the selection and / or configuration of cookies.
The configuration options of many of the most used devices today make it possible to prevent the use or storage of various tracking technologies, including cookies. We advise you to review the configuration options of your device in relation to Privacy.
Likewise, the user can review the configuration of their browser to notify you before downloading cookies to their terminal or device. Some of the most used browsers have advanced privacy options to avoid tracking or tracking that sends a request to websites not to collect user browsing data.
In any case, you can also proceed to the direct elimination, through the browser, of the cookies already installed.
We offer you a brief access to the instructions for managing cookies in the most common browsers.
Additional information is also available at the following link: